Posts Tagged ‘carrot’
Method of Preparation:-
1. Grated Chinese cabbage————————-50 gram,
2. Grated carrot—————————————50gram,
3. French bean (cut into small pieces) ————5 to 6 number,
4. Green chilies (chapped) ————————–2 to 3 pieces,
5. Spring onion (chapped) ————————–1 to 2 pieces,
6. Garlic without peel (cut into small pieces) —-3 to 4pieces,
7. Refined oil——————————————50 gram,
8. Soya sauce——————————————1tsp,
9. Cornflour powder———————————-as require,
10. Salt————————————————-to taste,
11. Sugar———————————————- 1 tsp,
12. Ajinomoto—————————————–a pinch.
13. Soda powder————————————–1/2 tsp or as require,
Method of Preparation:-
I. First of all wash cabbage, French bean and carrot.
2. Then squeeze the water out from cabbage, carrot and bean.
3. Then in a separate medium size bowl mix carrot, cabbage, and French bean and then mix corn flour powder and then chopped chilies and put salt and soda powder to it, then marinate it properly.
4. After marinated, to make small round balls.
5. In pan to put refine oil and heat oil properly and start deep fry balls till it will be golden brown colour, drain oil and keep aside the ball in a bowl or on white paper.
6. In a separate pan/ kadhai put oil and heat oil properly.
7. Then put slice onion, green chilies, and garlic and fry it properly.
8. Then add water, salt, white pepper powder, sugar, soya sauce and make it boil.
9. Then the dissolve the corn flour powder with water and stir it and make it gravy then add the fried ball into gravy and allow cooking 4 to 5 minutes and keeping aside from the pan.
10. Serve it with fresh chopped coriander leaf.
Chinese Chicken Manchurian
Ingredients for the Chicken Manchurian:-.
*Chicken (bone/boneless) ——————————————— 1 kg,
*Ginger paste————————————————————-as required,
*Soya sauce—————————————————————25to 30 grams,
*ginger paste————————————————————–as required,
*Garlic paste ———————————————————— 10 to 20 gram,
*Onion———————————————————————2to 3 long slice onion,
*Cornflower powder—————————————————–100 to 200 gram.
*Beaten egg————————————————————— 2 number,
*Bell pepper—————————————————————1 piece to cut into small, size.
*Chilly sauce————————————————————–as required to taste,
*Salt &sugar————————————————————– to taste,
*Black pepper powder—————————————————-a pinch,
*Chicken stock————————————————————1 to 2 cup,
Methods of preparation:-.
i. At first to wash chicken properly.
ii. Then cut in chicken in small round pieces,
iii. Then mix the conrflour powder or all purpose use of flour, beaten egg, ginger and garlic paste, salt and a little chili powder, and it is marinate extensively so that it will be just like gravy/ paste
iv. Then put the small round pieces chicken into paste or gravy in which is already made it and then allow it 10 to 15 minutes,
v. Then in a separate pan put the oil and heat it properly and then fry the marinated chicken until it will be brown colour and fried chicken keep aside from the pan.
vi. Then one or two big spoon (preferably used in Chinese kitchen) of oil to put into pan and heat oil properly then put slice onion, bell pepper, and little amount of ginger and garlic pieces and soya sauce and chili sauce or little amount of tomato sauce and shirr it properly if necessary to put little fresh water / chicken stock and allow to boil to10 to 15 minutes.
vii. Then put or add fried chicken pieces to the boiling mixture and also put chicken stock as require and stir it properly.
viii. Then put the ajinomoto, fresh chopp coriander leaf and taste it whether is it require to salt or sugar and remove it from the pan and serve it with steam rice or noodle.
It is here to be noted that, some people says that, taste of dishes depend upon the quantity of the ingredients but my opinion is that any items or dishes of taste and flavour is depend upon the art of cooking.